Thursday, December 13, 2007

I found this great quote on a fashion postcard:"Life isn't about Finding yourself, It is about Creating yourself." Which is so so true. I don't know why you think you have to 'find' whatever it is that will complete you because you create yourself. It's like my mantra now. Caitlin's mantra is that "I could be hit by a bus tomorrow." Which as we're both living in brisbane is actually a possible scenario. Darling I know you'll end up travelling the world no matter what state your life is in. You've just reached the limit of what Vila can offer you in terms of the people and the culture and the social life. That's why people travel; so that they can keep learning, stimulate their brain, gain new experiences, learn to trust themselves and their own judgement, meet people to learn acceptance, respect, patience, friendship and tolerance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home