Thursday, December 13, 2007

looks.. constant, neverending battle for me.. its the one thing that i cant seem to get over.. i hope that ill eventually be happy with the way i look but it can really get to me.. if i look shit then i feel shit.. my appearence dictates how i feel.. im so superficial.. it is so fucking pathetic.. apparently you only live once.. (i dont believe that personally but if thats the case, i want to make a good go of this life.) so live life to its fullest!

I know you seem to be at a crossroads in your life right now. Actually you're more like in the ditch on the side of the road with a flat tyre; you've got a spare tyre but you have no fucking tools to change the stupid tyre. Well, Kate is now a 15-minute walk away from my house coz she's living only a few streets away. I feel heaps better now that I've got one of my oldest and closest friends around. She was living on my floor for a month before she found a place to live in and we now call each other WIFE. Apparently I'm the Mail-Order Asian bride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home