Thursday, December 13, 2007

You're trying too hard....

You're trying too hard to be one thing but want to be another thing. Like I wanted to do really well in chemistry but honest to god I really want to own a restaurant where you can have a drink and have fun as soon as you step through. It's funny coz I feel like I'm in a better stage in my life right now than I did when i last saw you. I started seeing this guy while I was stil seein josh (enough said). And then josh and I ended our relationship permanently. We're still friends but it's a bit awkward. So I had no 'me' time so to speak after the break up coz the other guy and I are still seeing each other, and talking about housewife bangers. It's just a casual sex thing. I mean i don't think we'd even be friends if he wasn't attracted to me physically.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home